Governor getting blessed by Rev. Cate. Governor is my daddy's dog and yes, that's my daddy holding Governor up. Like all dachshunds, Governor is king of all he surveys.
My father with his dog and my three. Governor is barely visible behind Sparky. Follow the leashes to spot him.
I wanted to take Asia, but since John was not around to hold the dogs so I could hold the mare, I told Asia that she'd get to go next year. Kudzu especially needed to go as I fear that his lymphoma has returned. We'll know for sure next week at his follow up appointment.
My dogs had a great time at the blessing. Sparky was greatly admired for her beauty and Rufus was thrilled to see a lot of his people in attendance. There was quite the crowd and mostly dogs, but the occasional cat and birds and fish, too. No horses. I understand that last year there was a horse and alas, no Asia or Ralph or India this year. Next year, next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment