Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kiddiewinks, we are off to Brazil. We'll be back March 13th, but I expect I'll be posting from the southern hemisphere as the internets reach all the way down there. I'm taking Six (my lovely MacBook) and two digital cameras, so unless I'm having too much fun to pull one out, expect a picture or two or two hundred. Before that happens, it's ten hours in coach on Delta. I expect I'll only go starkers three or four times in that time period, and oh thank goodness for my computer as I've got lots of entertainment stored in Six and I've got an extra, fully charged battery to help me make it through. Still, there will be restless pacing the plane aisles deep in the wee hours of the night. John can sleep anywhere, anyplace, anytime. Lovely skill and I'm envious and this reminds me to go dig out that inflatable neck support because I can not sleep with my head cricked to one side. With that neck thingie, I might get in a power doze.

Next time I post, it will be from where the water swirls the wrong way - NOT.
http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp <-there it is not as a hotlink. Want the hotlink? Click on the magic, blank spot just before.

Oh, snopes, I do love you.

No comments: