Monday, November 22, 2010

Good Things

Why I have hope that it is not the end of the world as I know it? I have hope because Old Clinton BBQ changed its mind and will NOT be closing on Sundays as originally announced last month. What a relief as it is the rare Sunday that I don't eat there. Hooray for right thinking!

I got India a shocking PINK PLAID sheet about two weeks ago and tried it on her last Sunday. Stupidly, I did not have my camera with me at the time and thus you do not get a chance to see it. Yet. You know this will happen. India rocks the PINK PLAID as only a Princess of the Universe can.

India, wearing her PINK PLAID, leaves you with this quote: Beware so long as you live, of judging men (ETA: or Princess Fillies) by their outward appearance. --Jean de La Fontaine

No comments: