Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dishwasher snowflake

Maybe tomorrow I'll post a picture of the tree down in our front yard. I think lightning got it. Ralph looks a bit frazzled, which I think is a perfectly normal reaction when you've lived through a violent storm and trees come crashing down not ten feet from your feed bucket. A large branch landed on the hay shed, but thankfully did no damage.

I heartily recommend Gmail, if you don't have it already and find yourself in need of a new email addy. It's got a fantastic spam blocker, but the following got through to my inbox today and kids, I just have to share.

mongolia burnout paulette? cap, terrapin thyratron.
bob desire aile captaincy crosshatch laurent, depreciable
mongolia redpoll fallacious riggs bob.

tact crosshatch aile

afloat wine mongolia? tact, momentary hearken.
riggs captaincy tact hearken plan bimodal, daredevil
tact bimodal terrapin decreeing dishwasher.

dishwasher paulette plan

aseptic vaudeville tact? primitivism, dishwasher snowflake.

stearic provocation.


There was nothing else. No subtle ads for pharmaceuticals or watches, just rambling about Mongolia, burnout, terrapins, and dishwasher snowflake. Don't trust Riggs Bob, he's definitely fallacious.

I am off in search of dinner and daredevil tact. Ciao, fembots!

No comments: