Jack on his third visit to the dog park enjoys playing in the creek. He's really blossoming into a lovely dog.
I'm still not sure if he's housebroken as he doesn't ask to go out, but I'm vigilant about taking him out a lot. The last accident in the house was about a week ago. Fingers crossed, but I'm still not brave enough to leave him alone in the apartment if he's not in his crate. He may have figured out the peeing outside concept, but he'll still chew on an extension cord or a rug if not supervised. Puppies...I do miss the certainty and trust that I had that Sparky could do no wrong. And oh Sparky, I miss her so still. She got me through so much and on top of it, she was a really cool dog. Still, Jack shows lots of promise and he's getting me through a lot, too.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Jack on his third visit to the dog park enjoys playing in the creek. He's really blossoming into a lovely dog.
I'm still not sure if he's housebroken as he doesn't ask to go out, but I'm vigilant about taking him out a lot. The last accident in the house was about a week ago. Fingers crossed, but I'm still not brave enough to leave him alone in the apartment if he's not in his crate. He may have figured out the peeing outside concept, but he'll still chew on an extension cord or a rug if not supervised. Puppies...I do miss the certainty and trust that I had that Sparky could do no wrong. And oh Sparky, I miss her so still. She got me through so much and on top of it, she was a really cool dog. Still, Jack shows lots of promise and he's getting me through a lot, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment