Sunday, November 23, 2008

Anyone care to explain?

Facebook.

I just don't get it. I know that lots of you are on it. Care to explain what the attraction is? Cause it eludes me.

3 comments:

Sandro said...

It's a centralized blogging, image hosting and all-around time-waster bundled into one interface.

Kathleen said...

The web design for Facebook leaves me cold. It's so darn messy. I keep getting invites to friend folks on it, which I do, but I never use the thing. Maybe if I started I would come to appreciate it, but I can't see that happening. Oh well, we all have our internet sekrit identities and I'm happy enough hanging out on LJ and Blogger. I'm not Twittering, either. I guess this makes me an internet old fogey. OMG!!eleventy! but I'm getting old. ;p

Unknown said...

I see these My Space and Facebook sites and I think of the story of Hansel and Grettle. "Come in, little boy, little girl, share all of your IP addresses with the webmaster, talk your talk. You're on a diet? "OMG! LOL!" you innocently blog. Then, look! There is an add for "Take a pill and get a butt like Paris Hilton" Talk about babies? Baby apparel ads show up! People can create their own reality show on Facebook, be the star. Scary is right. Old fogey like a fox. (to leave this comment, I had to type, "Slumm" in the word verification blank. That's funny.