JoAnna and Starman discuss where Starman should be standing in order for JoAnna to mount up after our lunch break along the river.
Katie on Betsy, the flashiest horse out there, and Shirley on Candy, a sweet, gaited mare who rocked on. Taken down by the lake.
Joyce riding Jack. Jack was happy to eat the carrots that Asia disdained in favor of her hay. Jack is a smart boy.
(This picture taken at the trail head after our ride while Asia was wearing her cooler and enjoying hay.)
Carol and her new gelding, Joey, also down by the lake. Joey reminds me a lot of Magic, a gelding I bought after I graduated from college. Had no job, but somehow managed to make that work. Joey never raced, although he was sold at Keenland.
This photo of Bucky on Saber and JoAnna on Starman was actually taken a few weeks ago, but I realized that I didn't have a good shot from yesterday of Bucky on Saber and although I love the picture of JoAnna and Starman above, I should include one of them acting as a mounted team.



No comments:
Post a Comment