Sunday, October 10, 2010

Numbered List of Good

Good things of late:
1. Heard the poet Billy Collins at GA Tech last Tuesday night. It was marvelous.
2. The new John Mellencamp album, which I finally got yesterday. Haven't listened to it all yet, but I like what I hear.
3. Rode Asia this morning. Picture(s) to follow. Sweet mare. My hands are too low, but hey, I know that now. Working on it, I swear!


And there you are, pictures!
4. World Equestrian Games.
5. This quote:
"There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love." -Johnny Depp
6. John Prine. Right now I'm enjoying Long Monday, but really, can the man write a bad song? I suppose he could and probably has, but not what I've been listening to of late.

No comments: